MB Quest is seeking experienced clinical research associates to monitor and manage trials in Kazakhstan. These are home based positions available to qualified candidates who live in either Almaty or Astana.
- Manage activities associated with studies
- Create and review informed consent, study reports and monitoring tools
- Organize and conduct investigator meetings
- Research and resolve data queries
- Interact with senior staff regarding objectives and status of clinical projects
- Prepare reports and make presentations
- Ensure regulatory compliance with ICH/GCP guidelines, and company SOP’s
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- MD preferred
- Thorough knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines
For confidential consideration, please send CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation will be based on experience.
PRINCIPALS ONLY .
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.